Nicole and Chloe become pregnant

Omgoodness, The only way I could handle that and even then I can't fathom it, would be if they all became Mormon. They would still have one too many husbands. :rotfl:

I've said before in other threads that I would really like to see Sami move on with someone new. What an example if she would grow up, GET A JOB, get her own place and raise those twins like other single moms do. I loved it when she worked for Austin and showed that she had other talents besides reproducing!

Having said all that, if she had to choose between the two guys, I'd like to see her end up with EJ cuz I think he's more of a match to her personality and is willing to connive like she does. JMO...

Seriously, If Nicole and Chloe both became pregnant it definitely would give Sami fits. Chloe would be a prime candidate for a whose the daddy storyline since she has been sleeping with Philip and now Lucas. Nicole on the other hand would be pregnant to EJ unless she and Trent get together which would be yet another whose the daddy storyline. None of the three women are new best friends so I would think it would lead to quite a bit of cat fighting.

Chloe has to be pretty messed up to be sleeping with two half brothers one of which is/was her uncle-in-law. In the spoiler fight between Sami and Chloe, if I was writing it, I would be sure and have Sami remind her of that.

Depending on if Nicole sleeps with EJ before or after her divorce papers are signed, the child could legally be Victors even if it isn't biologically his and he could mess with both Nicole and EJ if he wanted.

Back