November preview

Extra saucy content is not exactly the structural change to the format that will help it survive. I don’t mind it. I even like it sometimes, but they’re not going to out-naughty the naughty available on streaming.

They should have reinvented the show structure by now to take advantage of their new home while also changing the economics so the production values on each episode are higher. I’m not going to rehash the suggestions I’ve made elsewhere, but serialized content is perfect for streaming, and with some tweaks, they could keep more actors, have more dynamic storylines, less filler, and grow the audience. Instead, everyone involved seems committed to scavenging the show as it limps along.

The one thing I'll never understand is how they film 6 months out but can't edit the shows to make more sense. No one should be disappearing off the screen for weeks at a time. This isn't the olds days where they film a show straight through and that's how it has to air. We've had people off screen for a few weeks and I honestly forget they even exist. Belle is gone right but have they even addressed that or did they find we'd all just forget about her? Might as well handle it that way.

Maybe they were hoping some actors who were leaving of their own choice would stay after the bully was fired........

Agree about having more than enough time to do a decent editing job which would make sense of some stories, or situations, However, most of the actors are no longer on contract, thus being on recurring, they can go elsewhere for a job, return or pop in on Days here and there.

Back