SPOILER !! November sweeps..

All I can say is, UGH. Normally, I look forward to "sweeps" and all of the action that goes with them. This time, not so much. What have they done to the character of Hope? Some police commissioner she is. Same for Gabi. How can she ever be redeemed? Why is Sheila even a character? I could go on and on but know many of you feel the same way. I fear that it won't be long before Days is off the air. It'll be a sad day and one that could have been avoided.

No mention of Jack?! Heather you may be right but why the JR initials on a door at Rolf's laire? If Eve knew he was alive all this time she is one piece of work.
I didn't see "JR" on a door, but did see "JD". Do you think that maybe the swaddled up patient isn't EJ but may be Jack?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to speculate that during the lab explosion that Kristen's " special important packages" all taken off their separate ways to escape. All those individuals who are V.A, A.D, J.D, A.V, W.F though I think we can assume W.F is Wilhelm Rolf. There is speculation Eve comes back to Salem married to Jack. Could be Jack lost his memory leaving the warehouse running into Eve, total guess here.

Back