SPOILER !! November sweeps..

It might be interesting if Abby pretends she's slipping into Gabby just to get Stefan to help her do a quickie divorce from Chad (to keep her out of a sanitarium), then marries Stefan, using him and the situation as her cover while she finds evidence that Gabi is framing her.

Abby could possibly fake the divorce and marriage to Stefan, so Chad cannot commit her. But sounds more like she really does it. Stefan probably agrees, because he thinks he can get Gabby out permanently, and would be married, and of course, she would be having his child. Ugh.

Once in a while it can make for a good storyline but Days is turning more into science fiction than drama.
I guess you and I aren't "true Days fans," then, Muzza. Some twitter hate has been thrown my way because I'm tired of the over-the-top stories.
He's already fallen in love with that baby.
And he deserves that kid more than either of the kid's biological parents.
(By the way, any information Hope gets that violates this privilege would be useless.)
I thought so!

Last edited by a moderator:
TV Guide has 2 separate items about Days..one being John & Marlena finally tying the knot in Nov., the other a hoot. Sami is keeping mystery patient a secret from Susan, but evidently she gets wind of him & that he might be EJ. So DNA test to ascertain, but Susan doesn't get hopes up. Two pics..One has Susan, in scrubs, wielding a scalpel at Sami, who stands by mystery patient's bedside...........& the other has them hugging (Sami/Susan)

I'm guessing this is John and Marlena's wedding in November:

feeb9e47ef62e334dc8925b21270d3b3.jpg

Unfortunately, Sami seems to be smiling......if you see the mag in the store...on page 57 of the Oct 29-Nov 11 issue.........

Back