Offering Thanks and Kudos to the Admin Team

ImissTony

Reaction score
I had heard of this site from others, but only recently joined. Members have been warm in receiving me. Thank you.

Must write, this is a very nice site. Also, wanted to send thanks and kudos to the admin team. It's not easy to run a site with so many different types of people and opinions. Some follow rules, some don't, some are polite, some wait for carnage, etc. This site seems to have found a good balance.

It's been wonderful to post and not have the opposing viewpoint descend like locusts to squash what was written. We can agree to disagree. We can like different people. We can like the same people for different reasons. Bottom line is we can post together if people follow rules and use common courtesy.

Salute (via Italian) to the admin team.

I agree with Imisstony…It’s refreshing to be able to state your opinion without having a troop leader and her band of merry scouts attack you for how you feel and think. We should all be able to get along, I go on GH and Y&R board and they all are very respectful of your feelings and thoughts, but other DAYS boards are filled with hate if you don’t agree with there fanbase! Great job Admin.

Yes i agree with both posts before me. I had joined awhile ago but stayed with another site for years and years. I got sick and tired of the same bs and mainly admin that didn't concern themselves with who and when their guidelines were broken. It's a pleasure to know that admin do their jobs here and non-sense will be taken care of. Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes and admin for being present.

I wanted to say thanks to the admin team here as well. I just recently had my account deleted from a site that shall not be named for the simple reason that they allowed bullying to take place and allowed the site to be run over with spam posters. I have no problem with different opinions, but I always felt singled out at this other board and I could tell they didn't respect my opinion at all and always made me feel like I was wrong for sharing a different opinion. So I deleted my account.

I just wanted to let the admins here know that I appreciate this site and always making everyone here feel welcome. You do a fabulous job. Major kudos.

The Admin Team here indeed does a great job. On other boards I have been on, devoted both to this subject and other forms of entertainment, members of the Admin Teams will even gang up with regular posters against others posters whose views they do not agree with. This forum is like a breath of fresh air. I think we should all do what we can to help the Admin Team keep it this way.

What i love about this site thus far is the respect given from everyone. Plus i love the feature of getting alerts and trophies and i'm already up in the ranks. I love being able to hit the appreciate button to show that i agree with someones opinion without having to post that i do. I spent many years on a site that allowed one particular fanbase to overrule, bully etc....i see that will not happen here. What a nice change. Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Hey, you guys rock, too!!! We're glad you joined our Spectator family. Most of us lurked for a while before jumping in. I followed Poirot to the Spectator after being on another board with her and many other people who are now here. That other board had a lot of nice people, but it also had a small "bully squad" who would strike without warning.

Wayne (our tech/web wizard who is mainly behind the "curtain"), Poirot, and the moderators do a wonderful job keeping our home safe from spammers and trolls.

When we misbehave, we even send ourselves to the naughty corner. If you see a gang of us getting silly and heading to the corner, jump right in and join us.
Pssst {squirrel whispers} We actually enjoy it there. We have comfortable seating, beverages, refreshments, and several big screen tvs. ;-)

Hey, you guys rock, too!!! We're glad you joined our Spectator family. Most of us lurked for a while before jumping in. I followed Poirot to the Spectator after being on another board with her and many other people who are now here. That other board had a lot of nice people, but it also had a small "bully squad" who would strike without warning.

Wayne (our tech/web wizard who is mainly behind the "curtain"), Poirot, and the moderators do a wonderful job keeping our home safe from spammers and trolls.

When we misbehave, we even send ourselves to the naughty corner. If you see a gang of us getting silly and heading to the corner, jump right in and join us.
Pssst {squirrel whispers} We actually enjoy it there. We have comfortable seating, beverages, refreshments, and several big screen tvs. ;-)

Oh trust me i'll be sending myself there quite often LOL.....can i bring a bottle of Kendell Jackson Merlot with me? Thanks in advance ~ i forgot my GPS so if you could give me prior directions that would be helpful.

Oh trust me i'll be sending myself there quite often LOL.....can i bring a bottle of Kendell Jackson Merlot with me? Thanks in advance ~ i forgot my GPS so if you could give me prior directions that would be helpful.

Rew keeps this place hidden, but I managed to find it. It's turn right at Naughty, then left at Nice. Hope to see you there! (By the way, rew has even added some of those calender guys to make it very nice!)

Not surprised it's Rew who's in the naughty corner.
She used to post at NBC where I'm from. She says some interesting things.

It's taking me awhile to get used to the rules here. I think I know them now.

I appreciate the administration team and people who have been
here awhile to welcome the new ones here.

(comes in blushin') weelll hosh darn it y'all.....yack away a little mer if ya want....ahs got broad shoulders....cause ....well....cause I'm a BROAD. Heyah!

Seriously....where would we be without this place....we love you Poirot....J.S. and Wayne's world....lol! Love ya ta bits....

and now fer a little tune..."There's a tear in ma beer....cause yer run a great joint here and....ah....ah....dabnabbit....ahs fergit the rest...got to go back to the toile....er orfice and right it all down again...

in the meantime....the party boys want to do a little cel'bratin' too.]
dancingcowboys-1.gif
oh hyas....and rumcakeferyerall!

Back