Offering Thanks and Kudos to the Admin Team

Hello Miss Tony... I am so happy to see you, and to know that you are here too. I came in Aug of 2010, and I am just feeling good enough to keep everything straight, and to thank God, cause I could not have come in and made any sense of the site a year ago during all the treatments.... Welcome and talk later.

What i love about this site thus far is the respect given from everyone. Plus i love the feature of getting alerts and trophies and i'm already up in the ranks. I love being able to hit the appreciate button to show that i agree with someones opinion without having to post that i do. I spent many years on a site that allowed one particular fanbase to overrule, bully etc....i see that will not happen here. What a nice change. Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Are you ready for this Sunnydaz...? I too joined this board back in Aug 2010, but stayed where I was for a while, and then got very sick, and it took over a year to navigate again. Now I am not yet a survivor, but I sure feel a lot better.

I am so sorry that I am just now getting around to sitting in on the sincece and wonderful secure feelings. It has been great fun to be able to go from one thread to another, and from one post to another. Thanks everyone for the acceptance and the acts of kindness. I needed this at this time in my recovery. I only have a few more years to make it a survivor. I may just decide I cannot live without you all, and stay rat cheer... Love you rew... and sooo many of you...

dance.gif
OMGERD ya'll got me doin' the happy dance.....heh heh heh......

All kidding aside....I love this place and people here. You let me blow off a little steam by acting the goof ball.....I appreciate it so very much.

I just wanted to thank you all again for doing an awesome job with this board and making me feel welcome.

I went back to lurk at the board I used to post at and things are only getting worse. Apparently baiting is allowed if you are bffs with the mod there. I'm so glad I left that board when I did.

daytime royalty is horrible most of the people there are rude and are always trashing the actors/actress and the mods are rude as well as controlling and well delete you post or even ban you if they don't agree with you.

DR is the worst days board. I only go there sometimes to read spoilers.

Gosh rew... I did not know you could do such a great job dancing. And that photagraphy in the mirror to get the pics to send to us is phanominal...... Happy Valentines Day Rew... and twinkle toes toooo

Edited to add< and with a magic wand in your hand too. Now we know where those pics were taken and I loved them...

Happy Valentine's Day all Admin, and fans...

Back