Old Days Viewer, new to the board and glad to be here

QueenB

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been lurking around for a while, but officially decided to join. I have been watching Days for a long time now. I am not sure the exact year, but I started watching Days right around the time that Sami was being framed for shooting Franco, so a long time ago. I am more of a fan of the wicked ones of Salem (Stefano, Kate, Sami, Nicole, E.J, etc), but I enjoy the occasional sweet storyline like Maggie and Victor as well. I stopped watching for a few years when the teenagers were taking over the show, but went back to watching DOOL right around the time Stefano and Kate were married because it was/is my favorite couple pairing ever. Naturally, I am heartbroken about the recent split, but I am anxious to see what is in store for all the characters.

I am glad to be here!!

Welcome, QueenB! I find great humour in the fact that "a long time" in soap terms - and it truly is nowadays - is since the Franco storyline!! I've been watching since the mid-1980s, it was my mother's show, so I've watched it as long as I can remember! (When I was 7 my mother was disheartened b/c I would stop playing outside to come in and watch Days in the summer.)

A hearty welcome to you!

Back