Orpheus

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Years ago, Patch was badly injured, in hospital, hooked up to IVs etc. Someone came in the room, added something into his IV, he supposedly died, no pulse or heartbeat. at the cemetary, his coffin was switched (replacement had rocks in it) All thought him dead, until Jack spotted him, amnesiac now, brainwashed by DiMeras, brought him back to Salem.

Which all leads me to thinking that Orpheus took that same drug purposely (put in Marlena's bag by the disguised Laslo).

I think he will turn up again...probably for Halloween...a perfect time for disguises.

When that happened to Patch, I had just read a book where a character escaped some bad guys just that way, with the help of a priest. So I knew exactly what was happening with Patch.

I could not help but think of it when Orpheus drank the drug.

Since there are to be parties for Halloween, plus a magician at the hospital with John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla...yep...just has to be...Orpheus

Which all leads me to thinking that Orpheus took that same drug purposely (put in Marlena's bag by the disguised Laslo).

I think he will turn up again...probably for Halloween...a perfect time for disguises.
On the weekly preview, the magician clearly looked like Orpheus, to me anyway. Especially just under what the mask doesn't cover. I guess he borrowed some lives from the Phoenix. lol

Well, on Days, the zombies are much better looking, and don't try to eat you.
Hey, The Walking Dead is off limits. lol

edited to write out name of show - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
It might have made for quite a scene if Dr. McScruffy was still alive and on duty when an apparently-dead Orpheus was brought into the hospital. As he rushes toward the OR wearing scrubs and his Super Jonas cape he is besieged by friends and family.

Steve: Oh, man, you're not going to try to save him are you?

Marlena: Daniel, please, this is no time for one of your medical miracles.

Kayla: Marlena's right, Daniel.

Roman: Dammit, Daniel, save your magic touch for the next patient.

Jenny: Daniel, don't you dare try to save that monster. He shot my JJ. Rant, rant, rant ....!

John: Orpheus should stay dead, Daniel. That's a fact.

Victor: Daniel, if you save that wretch, I'll kick you out of the family just like I once did with that worthless Philip.

Maggie: OMG. stop it everyone! Stop being mean to my egg-baby!

Back