Paige and JJ

Paige is supposed to be the "good girl" but in Days' recipe for good they added too much sugar, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup and whatever other sweetener there is. Got to have a little salt in there, but no matter, Days already ruined her. Too late.

It really bugged me how this show introduced Paige and Theresa in relation to the Bradys, especially Paige. Just because she's not related to them doesn't mean Kim wouldn't have talked about the only grandchild she has.

Then they thought they were being clever by acting like Theresa wouldn't recognize her own niece. So Shane and Kim talk with Eve and Paige on a regular bases but kept them a secret from Theresa? No pictures? Really?

Then again, Paige couldn't afford to go to Stanford, even though her grandparents are loaded, so who knows?

When Eve came to Salem, they made it clear that Paige had been avoiding Jeannie Theresa. So we never saw them in scenes together until Eve showed up. And I believe they did make it clear that the 2 of them knew one another.

That said I agree that Paige did suffer from Serena syndrome in that everyone seemed to know who she was yet she had never been mentioned prior to showing up in Salem. I also still think that she and Eve should be better integrated into the Brady family since it's clear they have a good relationship with Kimberly. At least Paige does.

I fell asleep at the title of this thread.

On the third read-thru, though, I am horrified that some of you seem to suggest that these writers didn't plan Paige's story very well.

I'll second the notion that Paige has become a withering shell of what she could have been. This is not the "smart" girl we first met.

I wish they could stop putting people who've been with other
people in Salem.

Has JJ even thought about his dad and Eve? Yuck.

I wonder if Paige's grades have been suffering since all
she does now is think about who JJ slept with.

katmouse, Their marriage was in NAME only and they only had eyes for Jennifer and Frankie, respectively. There was basically nothing between them, either romantic or friendship wise.

As for Paige, I think that she's going to undergo a personality change when the truth comes out so I don't think that it is too late.

I think Kat may be thinking about the infamous Jennifer scene where Eve gets out of Jack's bed to confront her. I can't remember if they actually shared the bed or if Eve hopped in it because she knew Jennifer was in the house. I haven't seen the preceding scene in some time.

And I agree with the comment about Jennifer being surprised to see Brady and Melanie together. She should know they are good friends. Now she will look like more of a saint to Daniel because she'll probably mention seeing them at the club.

We don't know if Eve and "Mr. Larson" were married or not. Even if they were married, she may have gone back to Baron (or Donovan) after they divorced. Or maybe she never took his last name after they married (if they were married). Maybe she is legally Eve Donovan and goes by Eve Baron professionally (at work). Who knows??

Didn't like JJ acting like he has any authority over who Paige gets to talk to. Or him thinking he is better than Cole. The only difference between them is JJ has money and family lawyers and Cole most likely doesn't so he has to pay a bigger price

Edited to spell out texting.........Sparkster

Back