Paige is so nosy!

I think JJ is also concerned about Eve, who has been badmouthing JJ right and left, and even did so directly to him. With Eve, it would be....See, I told you. And who knows what else she might do.
And Paige has done a complete 180, but that just might be a reaction towards her mother's attempt to run her life, harping on JJ, etc.

That does make sense, Poirot. My sister knew a girl whose mother was very overprotective when they were little, who was a very quiet, reserved little girl. In high school she rebelled against her mother's authority and became quite a wild child. Perhaps Paige is experiencing something similar.

Regarding Paige's listening in and reporting on what Kayla said to the rape victim, I think Paige's training should have begun with some basic info about doctor/patient confidentiality. Perhaps then this whole mess could have been avoided.

Why does Paige expect JJ to tell her every detail of his life/family life? If JJ had even known about Jack encouraging Kayla to become a doctor, how would that come up in normal conversation? Who would ask "why didn't you tell me about that?". Well, it never came up, wench!

:clap:

Paige needs to be less nosy about every detail of JJ's life and private doctor/patient matters, and more nosy about what her horrible friend and her mother are up to. She totally should have nailed them by now. That lame excuse her friend (the name escapes me at the moment) used to get Paige away from JJ and the party was so transparent. All the girl ever talks about is what a loser JJ is, I guess Paige thinks Debbie Downers make fun best friends.

Paige seems to have had this attitude from the beginning that she was supposed to know everything about JJ's life. It's ridiculous. Nobody tells a new partner their whole life story in a few months, and most people share things as they come up. Besides, if JJ told her everything now, what would be left for them to talk about 50 years from now after the grandkids go home and they're sitting alone together?

For me, I don't think Paige is ready for an internship at the hospital. her eavesdropping on Kayla and Lucy, and then telling JJ about his aunt being raped, was totally inappropriate and unprofessional! Then how she went and was fishing for information from Kayla. Totally insensitive and inappropriate for her to do. Especially since this is a rape victim! You don't go around telling people, even family members, about something like that! First of all, what if Kayla had never told anybody? I know she has, but what if she wanted it to be a secret? Then Paige would've betrayed Kayla's trust. most likely, JJ would have gone to her and said something, others would've found out, and it would've just gone on and on and on. And it's not even like Paige is really close to Kayla anyways, which makes it even worse that she did this.

Absurd and just goes on to prove that even if she got into Stanford, she ain't got no common sense! I hope everyone learns how unprofessional she was and she loses the internship! But, since she's been established as a saint, the truth will either never come out or people will forgive her immediately.

I worked in a hospital for 3 years, and I also worked as a contractor in health research. On my first day on the job at both places, I had training in HIPAA, which was repeated on a yearly basis. So Paige, even as an intern, should have had the training before even being allowed to shadow Kayla. Of course, this is Salem, and University Hospital always seems to be in violation of HIPAA laws, so no surprise there.

Back