Paypal? Poirot?

Not sure yet.....I don't want to do that until I know for sure I can hook up and receive the signal, and I am waiting to talk to a friend of mine who knows a satellite installer who lives in a nearby town. Then I can talk to him and ascertain if I would be able to do this.

All of this has made me remember my 8 years of living in the very northern tip of Maine, in the cold cold cold black and white frigid land of Swedes and Frenchman........the nearest town, Stockholm, had 350 people (I think that is being generous) and the school housed kindergarten through 8th grade...there were 35 students.....then on the other side was New Sweden, )which you may remember a few years back had the cyanide church poisoning that made national news), with about the same number of people....
Everything is so much more difficult in the boonies...!!!!!

All of this has made me remember my 8 years of living in the very northern tip of Maine, in the cold cold cold black and white frigid land of Swedes and Frenchman........the nearest town, Stockholm, had 350 people (I think that is being generous) and the school housed kindergarten through 8th grade...there were 35 students.....then on the other side was New Sweden, )which you may remember a few years back had the cyanide church poisoning that made national news), with about the same number of people....
Everything is so much more difficult in the boonies...!!!!!

Are you bragging or complaining? :rotfl:

Back