Peacock Black Friday Day Specials

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.cloudzat.com/peacock-black-friday/

Published on: October 21, 2023 by Kayla Idayi

Peacock TV Black Friday Deal is on and the promotion runs from the 23rd November till 28th November. New subscribers, existing free subscribers are eligible for a whopping 80% off Peacock Premium.

What does this mean? Now through November 28 2022, new members and existing free subscribers can sign up for Peacock Premium and lock in a monthly rate of just $1/month for 12 months. The normal monthly cost of Peacock Premium is $4.99. With this deal, you can get a year of service for only $12 instead of $60, that’s an incredible savings of $48.

What is Peacock Premium?

Peacock Premium, the paid version of this service normally costs $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year, and gives you access to a larger library of shows and movies, plus original series, and daily news, sports, and pop culture updates.

You can also watch Current shows, Peacock Original, shows complete season, live sports, Telemundo hits, kids entertainment shows, Movies, news, classic shows, premium movies, earlier windowed content, and late-night TV early access.

How to get Peacock Premium for $1 a month

To take advantage of the Black Friday deal and lock in your $1 subscription for the next 12 months, you need to follow these simple steps before the end of the promo in November 28 2022

Peacock Black Friday Page

1. Visit the Peacock Black Friday Page.
  2. Use the promo code SAVEBIG and click “Redeem.”
  3. Create an account and start watching.
Please note that this promo is not applicable to existing Peacock Premium and Premium Plus members.

How To Unsubscribe Peacock TV Premium?

Peacock TV automatically charged the credit card you provided at the subscription time. But if you are feeling bored and don’t spend much time on Peacock TV, then don’t worry. Following these steps can save you from a hustle just by unsubscribing from the Peacock TV premium plan.
  • Visit the official website of Peacock TV
  • Login your account
  • Go to settings and click on “Cancel my subscription.”
  • Add a valid reason so that Peacock TV can work on it to make it better for the future.
  • Press confirm, and you’re done.

How do I get Peacock Black Friday Day?
You can get Peacock Black Friday Deal by visiting their official Black Friday Site and using the promo code SAVEBIG

How long is Peacock Black Friday Deal?
It runs from the 23rd November to the 28th November. Just head straight to the Peacock

Not sure how many people this may help, if you see a deal for Peacock please post to help others.

I don't know if this would work, but it's worth trying. Create a new/different email account account (with gmail, for example) and sign up again using the new email account. Although, I'm not sure if the system would flag it if you used the same payment method.

What airs on peacock premium besides Days? I canceled Netflix because there was nothing I wanted to see.

Peacock premium is now $5.99 and ad free adds another $6.00 to the bill.

It's worth it for me since I don't have cable or high speed internet, only a hot spot.

I thought of canceling and trying to get the reduced price but I don't think you can add on the ad-free to that.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 093801.jpg

Thanks for the link Kat. None of that interests me.

I can usually catch the day's episode on YouTube. The one I watch is actually on YouTube not a redirect to another site. YouTube does not seem to be inclined to ban them, so it is what it is

If you have an account you cant get the deal.
I hate to cancel and start again if it doesn't even matter.
If someone has a subscription and does that to get the deal can you please let me know if it works? Or using a different email?

I checked out that deal and you need to enter your name and your birth date. Hummmmm

Wonder if a different email address? I have two anyway, use a different pay system. Couldn't use the same credit card and use my sister's birth date would work. I'd have to make a new "my stuff list"

Can you pay the $12.99 for the year and add on the commercial free part?? Questions questions.

Ad free is important with the long episodes.

I was hoping to put the promo code in the my current subscription. It didn't work.

If anyone signs up with new account, let the others know so we can too.

I opened a new account with a different email and it let me do it. I was hoping for a deal on the Plus plan but no go. You can go and add the commercial free later for $6 a month. I'm debating that but probably won't. The only reason this was worth it was because it was 20 bucks and I can also use it to watch On Patrol Live on streaming if I'm not at home. I absolutely hate the commercials though. I tend to fast forward through a bunch of sections just to avoid them.

I absolutely hate the commercials though. I tend to fast forward through a bunch of sections just to avoid them.
I use two ad blockers, Ublock Origin and and Disconnect. They are extensions you can get at your browser's extension store. They play nicely together after you get them configured together.

I haven't seen a commercial at all. When it puts up a message about the blocker, I just dismiss it and watch away.

Back