Peacock renewal rates

Their idea is there is a lot of things to watch, but the truth is many only watch Days on it. (like me) lol. And guess Days will lose a lot of viewers if they don't come up with better way to watch.

For me having very few options to watch any shows on "TV" I am willing to pay the roughly 40 cents a day (I pay the premium for commercial free or it would be 20 cents a day) to have Days and all the other shows on Peacock.

That's just me. I am not paying a $200 cable bill so $12 a month is a real bargain.

Scarlet, did you get a notice at all ahead of time? If so, how far in advance? Mine is up next month and I have not heard or received anything...

Ooops, sorry not clearer, my payment for this year is due 9/10/23. and then would be good to 9/10/24. And evidently, I will have the same payment amount then as the offer would expire on 9/10/24, and then it will end, and I guess they will either want the regular price in 2025, or else perhaps a new offer.

Scarlet, did you get a notice at all ahead of time? If so, how far in advance? Mine is up next month and I have not heard or received anything...
Poirot, I just went on my account and it said what I was to pay to renew. I didn't trust it so I contacted Peacock and talk to someone online and they told me that was right, that I would be getting it for the same price as last year.

Ooops, sorry not clearer, my payment for this year is due 9/10/23. and then would be good to 9/10/24. And evidently, I will have the same payment amount then as the offer would expire on 9/10/24, and then it will end, and I guess they will either want the regular price in 2025, or else perhaps a new offer.
Thats great news!! I wonder if they don't want to lose people? Maybe they read our website and saw how many people were going drop them?

Back