Peacock streaming news

I wanted to see the game, so I just signed up for the $6 a month, with the intention to cancel before the month is up, as I am sure 98% of those people who signed up just to watch the game will do. (Edited to add: just did.) The game was supposed to be the best of the play-off games, but it wasn't. Plus, Peacock's streaming was awful. Someone makes a touchdown and we see it and the announcers don't say anything until 3 seconds later. Very distracting. They had fixed that by the second half.

I watched it for a little while. But while I'm willing to put up with buffer...buffer...buffer to watch my story, because of my very slow connection, I wasn't going to do that for a football game, so I just turned it off.

Another strange thing with the show, my son and I were watching and on the phone together. He was a full 5 seconds ahead of me. Now this happens regularly on games when he watches off the antenna and I through cable. But we were both streaming the game so why the time difference??? Just plain weird.

I thought Peacock should have dropped at least 1 Days commercial into the mix of shows on Peacock. But hey, that's just me.

Back