Poll - Ben or Nick

Who would you save?

• Ben

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Nick

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is.....well, just a what if? Ben is in prison, a mental patient, Nick is dead......that is on the show.

The question here is not about that. Just a "what if". I mean it could say "what if" you HAD to save one person ....Adolf Hitler or Mussilini................or perhaps Ted Bundy or Jack the Ripper.

Sure, we would all probably just let them all go. The word is HAD TO SAVE. Obligated to save.

I found the choice of area to be interesting. Some years ago, Andre & Tony DiMera had a battle to the death in quicksand. The camera work was great, & eventually Tony was able to make his way to shore, pull himself out, and watch as the last sight of Andre was his hand, slowly dropping below the surface. Tony was the victor, Andre dead.

And yet, somehow, with no explanation, as is usual int he case of Days return from the dead characters, Andre appeared again and again.

Just a rhetorical question.....sorry it just did not go over.

I chose Ben. Nothing against Nick (except that gadawful heart-pillow picture thank you very much), but Ben was a really deep character who could go from charming and sweet to an absolute monster at the drop of a dime. Robert Scott Wilson's portrayal went from "BLAH!! GET HIM OFF MY SCREEN!" to "BEN!! Oh man! What's he gonna do now??!!" for me and that was due to the actor as well as the storyline & direction. Besides, Days needs an unpredictable, insane, murderous psychopath to liven things up now & again.

Plus, he's hot so, yeah.

Let's weigh their crimes for starters:

Ben: Went on a rampage and killed four innocent people because Abigail cheated on him. He then kidnapped and relentlessly terrorized a helpless and pregnant Abigail before, during and after she gave birth to Thomas.

Nick: Blackmailed and emotionally abused my Gabi.

Who to choose? Who to choose?

To the surprise of nobody I'm sure but Nick's a goner.

Back