POLL: Does anybody care?

What are your thoughts on the Jordan storyline and her relationship with Rafe?

• Entertaining! I like it, and want them together!

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Boring! They need to break up, pronto!

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care. I'm so apathetic about these two.

And yeah, katmouse, I'd really like to know why they took her from this geeky looking things and serious to no glasses and glamorous. I preferred the glasses wearing serious Jordan, and not this attempt at a sexpot (that is failing, in my opinion).

I knew when they hired Chrishell Stause (Jordan) they wouldn't keep her looking nerdy. That doesn't bother me (especially since they did the same thing with Chloe years ago). What bothers me is that this story has been backburned for nearly a year now. Her secret should have come out 6 months ago.

I can understand why you would give up, but I just love both Galen Gering (Rafe) and Crishell Stause (Jordan) They are both talented actors and look great - given some decent writing they could burn up the screen, in my humble opinion.

If we ever get new writers I'll take another look at them......:rotfl:

I think Jordan would be 1000 times more interesting paired with Lucas in either a Jordan/Lucas/Sheryl triangle or a Rafe/Jordan/Lucas triangle. I also no longer care about her or her background and I thought she had more sibling chemistry with Justin Gaston(old Ben) than Rob Wilson(Ben).

I firmly believe she was brought on to appease all the Sami-Rafe fans who were upset by the hate boink. TIIC think that if Rafe is with someone else, that will make up for the mistakes of the last couple years. Problem is giving Rafe a new love interest is not the same as giving him a compelling storyline, especially when he has been on back burner for over a year now for no good reason whatsoever. I really am scared that Rafe's only relative in Salem is now likely going to jail. The marriage to Sami kept him on the front burner and kept him connected to a Salem family but not in an overwhelming way the way Sami-EJ are or Dan-Jennifer. I'm hopeful the show will bring back Dario or his sister Arianna at some point soon.

Rafe is too young and hot (truth!) to leave single. I can't see them getting rid of him, and I can't see them simply relegating him to the cop role. I realize that one could argue that's what he's been most recently, but he's been at least a little more than that - if only background for other stories, at least it's more than just a cop. I do hope that they can give him a compelling storyline, and it would be icing if he got a decent love interest as well (which still could be Jordan)! He needs to stay simply to enlarge the gene pool a bit. :) And it would be nice to enjoy watching him do just that!

I want Arianna to stay dead! Sorry but I loathed her character. She seemed so hypocritical, sanctimonious, and annoying all at the same time. Dario...I could take him or leave him. He was fine towards the end of his run but at first he was a major jerk.

At this point, I don't care about Jordan or her relationship with Rafe. I don't dislike them, but their story is so isolated from the other characters that it is extremely boring. If the writers get around to explaining her backstory in a believable way, and give both Rafe and Jordan a riveting storyline that allows them to interact with other characters on set, I may reconsider them in the future, but not right now.

I was expecting to hate the Kate Rafe rompfest with the power of five hundred fiery suns but I didn't.
I was quite surprised but I actually found it to be enjoyable was not expecting to at ALL.
I did hate when they started having Kate obsess over Rafe, it was ridiculous.

I was looking forward to Jordan and Rafe I thought they had lots of potential and I really want to like them they just haven't given me enough to like them.
The small snippets are good but there is just not enough there.

Obviously it kills the writers if they have to write for more than 3 characters at the one time.

Back