Poll on New shows....

I am watching, or I tape to watch later (which includes watching online)

• The Blacklist

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Scandal

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Hostages

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The Crazy Ones

• Michael J Fox show

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Sean Saves the World

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Millers

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Sleepy Hollow

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Marvel's Agents of the S.H.I.E.L.D.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Goldbergs

• Total voters

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are well into the new season, and there are conflicts on some nights with shows we might like to watch opposite other shows we want to watch, but overall....

(you can vote for more than one)

I didn't like last week's "Crazy Ones" so I'm not watching anymore.
I forget to watch Micheal Foxes new show. Maybe I should tape.

I was watching "Agents of Shield" online, but that last one I
saw wasn't fun. I might watch this weeks one if I have time.

I thought Scandal was from last season.

From this list Scandal, Sleepy Hollow, Blacklist, Sean Saves the World, and Millers...The CW channel have some really great shows. Hart of Dixie, Beauty and the Beast, Arrow and Reign. I really watch more cable channels then I do network.

Scandal is actually in its 3rd season and I NEVER miss a Thursday night and like Heather4CU, I rewatch, sometimes the same night, to make sure I didn't miss anything or just because it was that good. Shonda Rimes and company are geniuses. And Tony Goldwyn ain't too bad on the eyes either as President Fitzgerald Grant.

My cousin swears by Sleepy Hollow and I keep saying I'm going to sit down and give it a try.

TV Guide was doing some reviews of the networks themselves...and my biggest complaint about this season is how they put decent shows opposite each other, which guarantees that at least one will fail. I confess I never heard of Scandal, but am hooked on it, and thought it was new. LOL
Right now The Voice is opposite Dancing With the Stars. I don't have a DVR, nor really the time to watch somethings during the day, though last night I truly had a hard time finding something decent (Wednesday). LOL
I know a couple of new shows have already been canceled, and though the Michael J. Fox show had an order in advance for a full season, it might not last that long.

By the way, you CAN vote for more than one show.....

The only new show that stuck for me is Sleepy Hollow. Apart from that, its mostly PBS for me. While I still watch Once Upon A Time and Person of Interest, its more out of habit than must see. I'm considering removing Revenge and Grimm from the DVR, they currently bore me and I fastforward more of them than I watch.

LOL, I liked the lst episode of The Crazy Ones, but not after that. I love Michael J. Fox, but honestly could not get into his show at all. (tried twice) Did 2 episodes of Sean...that was all I could take. The Millers, I only got thru about 1/2 episode, turned it off. Same goes for Mom, and have not yet tried The Goldbergs, since the other comedies just did not do it for me.

Sadly Hollywood has no good writers anymore...I don't watch any network TV at all...except for Dancing With the Stars....

edited to write out name of TV show....JS

I woud like to endorse a show that's not on the list, NBC's "Dracula." It is opposite "Blue Bloods" on Fridays, so I view via NBC On Demand.

I tried The Crazy Ones, Michael J Fox Show and Sean Saves The World – just didn’t do anything for me.
I watched Dracula last Friday as well Wilde Woman – I adore Jonathan Rhys Meyers – loved the show. NBC must have dug deep for the show’s budget – it’s gorgeous visually. I believe it’s a mini-series.
Lovin_safe I also like Hart of Dixie and Reign
I enjoy Sleepy Hollow and The Blacklist.

I enjoyed Dracula too. I've got both of my VCRs taping on Friday nights.
NBC Grimm and Dracula. CBS Hawaii 5-O and Blue Bloods.

I like Beauty and the Beast on CW too, but I don't watch other shows
on that channel.

I started out with a bunch of shows, and only The Blacklist and Hostages have really kept me watching.

Yes, meldrel, the production values on "Dracula" are superior to other shows, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers is quite enticing. I hope this one has staying power. After all, he Vlad can weather centuries, surely this show can weather a full season!

I totally agree with all of you about the new Comedies and Dramas on Prime time TV. I find myself watching re-runs of older programs on the cable channels more than our local new shows!!!
I also love Michael J Fox but can't stand the so called new comedy he's starring in. The cast is excellent but the show is just not funny IMHO!! Very poor writing in most of these shows IMHO!!!!

I'm also watching Mom on CBS. I'm watching a lot of CBS this year, and it's been awhile since I've watched anything of theirs in prime time. Of course, I'd watch Anna Faris reading the phonebook, although I do find the characters original and funny, although far from perfect.

I'm the only one here watching Agents of S.h.i.e.l.d. :)

I really like Michael J Fox but the show looks uncomfortable for me to watch (I've only seen previews/clips) I know a lot of disabled people and it's kinda like poking fun at them / himself but. I don't think I will be watching it. JMO I know its not his intention . He wants to entertain.

Back