POLL: What do you FF?

What scenes do you fast-forward through?

• The rapemance

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Daniel & Jennifer

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • JJ and his age group

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Brady and Theresa

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Jordan's storyline and relationship with Rafe

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (mention below)

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rapemance - all things jr and sami
eric and nicole
dan and jennifer
jj and the teens
brady and theresa
Aiden

only thing I am interested in right now is Rafe and Jordan, Marlena, Gabi cuts down on the amount of Days that I actually watch

FF the ads; very seldom watch sex scenes (some never!); they give me a queasy feeling, whatever that may say about me... I don't know where the writers hang out, but I seldom see public displays of affection between adults (non-teens.) The last one I saw was between a couple of 2-legged dogs in Taco Bell.

edited to write out phrase.....JS

I FF'd through Theresa and Brady, and most recently Nicole and Eric.....The secret and reveal were too painful for me to watch. I love the character or Nicole and think Ari Zucker is a fabulous actress. I hate that the writer's never allow her to have any happiness and I hate that Nicole lied, lied again, tried to put the blame on her friends.....and continued to lie to Eric - the man she professes to love.

Hrmph. The question asked what "scenes" (note, PLURAL) do you fast forward through. Taking that literally, I selected three. When I voted, I discovered that my first two choices, which I felt more strongly about, had been deleted when I selected and then posted the last. My first choice which I would have posted if I knew only one pick was allowed would have been the rapemance.

I don't fast forward except for the commercials. However, I mentally fast forward certain scenes. Prior to the river incident when Gabi would start on her rants about how nobody thinks of her I would let my mind wander until she was done because it annoyed me, and I find I often mentally tune out during the sex scenes because they just don't hold any interest for me.

Hrmph. The question asked what "scenes" (note, PLURAL) do you fast forward through. Taking that literally, I selected three. When I voted, I discovered that my first two choices, which I felt more strongly about, had been deleted when I selected and than posted the last. My first choice which I would have posted if I knew only one pick was allowed would have been the rapemance.
Well it would not have made sense to say "What scene do you fast-forward?" or "I fast-forward the Brady-Theresa scene". Scenes is the appropriate use either way.

Wow, I am a dinosaur, I try to watch EVERYTHING including the commercials. However, some days are worse than others - if it's a good episode I'll watch it all--like Monday/Tuesday or the day Nick was shot (Friday/Monday). But if it's mostly filler like today (6/4), or if I'm watching too late to tweet, I'll fast forward more readily.

I voted Brady/Jeannie Theresa but would have voted "other" because ALL of these have been subject to my editing lately (Fast Forward some days, Muting on others). Hope/Aiden also get the zap from me when I am in the mood. And there have been Days where I STOP watching live just so I can skip scenes later - especially after Nicole's "Daniel's in love with me" BS bomb.

Since I'm always falling behind, I watch weeks of episodes over the span of several days on Youtube, or Hulu, or on-demand sites. It's kind of hard to fast-forward scenes that way. But right now, I'm watching all the scenes to kind of decide what'll be worth watching over the summer/fall if I have less time to devote to it. Right now though, I kind of want to fast forward all Nicole related stuff. I'm hating this character assassinating/undoing all character development. of her.

Back