Poll - Who should Wendy choose?

Which of the Salem Hunks should Wendy hook up with

• Total voters
Ditto what Just Samantha said!

Or let her be on her own.

We don't see some people at their jobs, or even mention of their jobs. They are running around doing everything else. How is Wendy helping Tripp pay the rent? We see him at the hospital now and then, at least.

And Johnny doesn't have a job, right? Failed filmmaker?

While I think the storyline is a bust, I do like the actor portraying Tripp. However he, like most others, has had horrible writing. i.e. What is this DOCTOR doing still home, lifting weights in his kitchen? Oh, we know the scene is just to show him shirtless......personally I think the writers are way too hung up on nudity, (yes, I know it is partial) but it seems they push as much as they can get away with. Just wish the actors would protest. Having everyone half undressed all the time does not make us forget the lousy storylines, and, at times, stupid dialogue.

So, while I lean towards Tripp.........nope, Wendy should tell them she chooses neither, she is a free agent, plus she obviously is not totally for either one, or she would not have been dating them both.

Meanwhile, either lengthen Wendy's skirts a bit, or put her in shorts, short shorts.... hey, it's summer!!! LOL.

I like Johnny and Wendy, but I like Johnny and Chanel better. There’s no reason they shouldn’t have been together. Chanel and Allie were a terrible couple. I’d rather Johnny be available for that than be with Wendy.

I feel a little bad because Tripp is boring and useless, but Wendy has become boring so there you go.

Back