Possible characters.....(not really spoiler)

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our present headwriter has been having a wonderful time bringing back characters for short arc storylines. Made me think of possible connected characters who COULD/SHOULD show up in Salem.....

In the past, writers have brought aboard unknown children of Salem citizens.......but why not heretofore unseen children,....
i.e. Tyler, son of Philip & ...was it Mimi? given up for adoption
Andrew Donovan, son of Shane & Kim Brady (brother to Theresa)
Stephanie, Steve & Kayla's daughter
Melissa, sister to Sarah, I think she had a son
Any of Sonny's brothers.....

Yes, Tyler is the son of Philip and Mimi, although due to the black glove switching, many think he's really the child Shawn-D and Belle.

Melissa's son is Nathan Horton, who was involved with Stephanie and Melanie, then went to Boston.

Not Nathan, I seem to remember her being pregnant last time she was in town......a funeral. ???

Alice's funeral in 2010, but she wasn't pregnant.

I believe the actress was pregnant in real life (or had just given birth) when she appeared for Tom Horton's funeral and they wrote it in (which was eventually Nathan).

And let's not forget Cassie, who got shuffled aside and forgotten.
And, of course J.T. Remember him? Hope thought he was her son, (baby switching) & eventually had to give him up to rightful parents, who lived in Iowa. Would you not love for him to return, looking for Hope?

Reactions: jgk
Would you not love for him to return, looking for Hope?
Especially since Bo and Hope promised to remain in his life.

Noel Curtis, daughter of Neil and Liz; biological half-sister of Sarah.

How about Donna Craig (Don's daughter)? She could show up looking for Don after hearing he went to mail a letter and was never seen again.

Noel Curtis, daughter of Neil and Liz; biological half-sister of Sarah.
And bedmate of Rex's. Let's keep her clear of Salem - lest "Uncle Ron (the acolyte's name for Ron Carlivati, head writer)" get the idea to have another Rexling roaming the earth.

I'd love some Hortons from Tommy's line to show up - new or established - as well as Eli's half-brother, Scotty's, presumptive kids with Faith.

I also heavily support the idea of Tanner and Brian Schofield (Jack's stepbrothers) returning to Salem to establish their kids. Fresh blood, but connected.

Joy Wesley, Chloe's sister. She's not related to anyone in Salem at the moment. She could be a doctor or resident following her dad's footsteps. I always wanted the show to bring her on to pair up with JJ, but since he's leaving, I would not mind if they bring on Andrew Donovan or one of Sonny's brothers that she could be paired up with.

Back