Prayer for my daughter’s friend

They did arrest two people last night. Police are supposed to make a statement today but I haven’t seen it yet.

Yes - the alleged comment bothered me too but unfortunately I think it’s because until they place charges etc they can’t say anything definite

Gonna be a while before we get all that happened, but sure am happy they have arrested the culprits, the girl is safe. The car was found. Ahhh, yes. Was it found first, thus Trynetee was rescued & the perps "being questioned". Or did they let her go, or she escaped or something. Patience, Poirot, patience. It will eventually get told.

So the timeline I have being local and sort of in the know

Around 3:30 pm Trynytee walked by herself into a liquor store and wanted to call her mom. The clerk at the store said she had a head wound that was bleeding but that she was calm though shook up. She sat her down and called the cops and then let Tryn call her mom while they waited for emergency services and police to arrive. She was taken to the police department around 4 where she was interviewed and let go around 6:30 where she went to hospital for a check up with her parents.

The car was found around 6 pm at some rental condos adjacent to Sunbay resort which was near where one of the phone pings was last night. The two were found sometime after that and brought in for questioning and eventually arrested and charged

I have heard that they are also looking into the possibility these two are connected with another Arkansas Teen’s disappearance. A 17 year old from Cabot who went missing on the 15th.

Back