Prayers for friends

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
Please send up a prayers for my friend Robin and her family.

Robin's husband passed away unexpectedly last night.

He leaves behind my sweet friend and their two precious children (college age) Joey and Beth. Beth is good friends of my daughter and has been her dance instructor in several plays. Robin is the director of arts in our hometown.

All the theater friends are coming together to support this family we love so much. Our hearts are broken. I don't know yet what happened to Joe, but he passed away last night. :( :(

Prayers for his family and friends.

Prayers for the family and friends.

I ask dear Lord that you will comfort those in pain. Let them feel Your love ,and know they're not alone.

I know what happened now. It was a massive heart attack, took Joe quickly, he did not suffer.

Robin shared that last night she couldn't sleep alone in their bed so her daughter curled up in the bed with her, the dog as well, and her son didn't have room on the bed so he fell asleep on the floor next to her...and though she still struggled to sleep, hearing all of her children snore around her gave her a sense of peace and love.

We miss you Joe. Your love lives on in your family.

My prayers and love go out to this beautiful family. I hope they all may find peace and strength during this time.

Back