Prayers for little baby Adrian

Jenniferdaysfan

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My daughter had to have an emergency C-Section Fri the 22nd. Baby Adrian was born 8 weeks early weighing only 3 lbs 2.7 oz and 16 in long. He was doing well as can be expected untill tonight. He is having digestive issues and is being transfered to another hospital. We really dont know how serious this is at the moment but will know more soon. Please pray for him.

Prayers are being said for Baby Adrian, and with special little attention going to the digestion and being able to retain and use the nourishment of what ever diet the Pediatric Doctors decide on for Adrian, and let us give special care for his tummy, and the magic they can do now for the neonatal babies. God loves them... We are lucky to have them... Thank you Lord.

Thank you all so very much for your prayers. Much appreciated! ....Update on baby Adrian: So Adrian has had quite the battle so far! He had to have surgery on his tiny body. They had to remove all but 8mm of his colon. During surgery Adrian was bleeding out. His blood was very thin and the docs didnt know why. So they tested his blood and found out he didnt have enough platlets. So they had to give him a blood transfusion. They are now trying to stablize his blood pressure as it is very low. They are very concerned that he can go brain dead and or have a heartattack! Please keep him in your prayers. As his Nana im scared out of my mind for him and my daughter.

ok Nana Jenniferfan.... I send special words of encouragement for both you, and for your daughter. God is the one with the healing hands, and the compassionate heart. He protects, his little ones, He directs the Medical staff, He wraps His loving arms around the tiny shoulders of the wee ones, and keeps His arms around the shoulders of the parents. He knows what we need, and sweetie, He is there for us at any time we need the reassurance of our Heavenly Father.
We are here for you too, and from one Grandma to another, the world does not seem so scary while we are on our knees, and we find ourselves nearer to Him. You just know that we are sending the prayers you may not have the time to. am sending more this morning, and am happy to include the parents, and the grandparents of the little angel.art sweet angel.gifThis one is straight out of the love of God, to watch over Nana, and Adrian.

Thanks so much! :) chl106"]ok Nana Jenniferfan.... I send special words of encouragement for both you, and for your daughter. God is the one with the healing hands, and the compassionate heart. He protects, his little ones, He directs the Medical staff, He wraps His loving arms around the tiny shoulders of the wee ones, and keeps His arms around the shoulders of the parents. He knows what we need, and sweetie, He is there for us at any time we need the reassurance of our Heavenly Father.
We are here for you too, and from one Grandma to another, the world does not seem so scary while we are on our knees, and we find ourselves nearer to Him. You just know that we are sending the prayers you may not have the time to. am sending more this morning, and am happy to include the parents, and the grandparents of the little angel.View attachment 1790This one is straight out of the love of God, to watch over Nana, and Adrian.[/quote]

Back