Prayers for Mother-in-law

the look of love

Reaction score
My mother-in-law was in the hospital in mid April for severe urinary tract infection. She was sent to a skilled nursing to finish recovery and have PT. Juanita just has not done well. I was told yesterday that she cannot go back to assisted living. She turned 88 three days before she was in the hospital. Now we must relocate her to skilled nursing home. It breaks my heart to see her go downhill so fast.

Please keep her in your prayers. My husband kind of leaves it up to me to deal with all this. Not that he doesn't care, he just knows I have the knowledge and experience to know the what, and how. It will be a rough next couple weeks.

Thanks everyone.

Some assisted living places have a section where a resident may be moved when requiring more care. And then, some do not. Praying for Juanita, & that the family is able to quickly find a solution to it all. God's blessing on you all.

Prayers for Juanita and her whole family.

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, Juanita and to the entire family. Much love to each one of you.

Thanks everyone. We have found a nice place for my mother-in-law very close to us, about 20 miles, and it is a part of the local hospital. She will be able to have her own TV and recliner. Even her small chest of drawers! Now we just have to wait on the paperwork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back