Prayers for my daughter

oldsoapie

Reaction score
My daughter is 45 years old, mother of two and has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. She will see her surgeon again tomorrow and hopefully find out what treatment plan she is scheduled for. I never knew there were so many variables in breast cancer, but the testing has begun and hopefully we will have answers soon. Her doctors are at MD Anderson, so I have NO doubt that she will be ok. Just hate for her to have to go through this. Prayers for recovery and the best possible results would be appreciated.

My heart felt Prayers are going out for your daughter, and with her life in God's hands, she could not be in a safer or more loving place than with her loving Heavenly Father. May His Will be guiding the wise and talented Doctors, so you, her family can rest assured she will be in the greatest care. I wish her as much love, and caring from her care givers, as I had in mine. Best of luck Old Soapie, and may my prayer join with the multitude of all the others to build the very best of shield. Hang in there....angel prayers.jpg

My daughter is 45 years old, mother of two and has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. She will see her surgeon again tomorrow and hopefully find out what treatment plan she is scheduled for. I never knew there were so many variables in breast cancer, but the testing has begun and hopefully we will have answers soon. Her doctors are at MD Anderson, so I have NO doubt that she will be ok. Just hate for her to have to go through this. Prayers for recovery and the best possible results would be appreciated.

It all depends on a lot of things. I was 78, found it early had chemo and radiation. It isn't real pleasant, but you make it. Best of luck to her.

Back