Prayers for my family please

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
We have suffered yet another loss, this one hurts so incredibly. I'm so broken right now for my cousin's family.

My cousin never woke up yesterday, he passed away sometime during his sleep the night before. He was only 42 years old. He leaves behind a wife and 2 precious little girls, ages 11 and 6 (or 7, I can't remember exactly the age of the little one). Gosh, every time I think about those sweet girls, I cry. I have cried since yesterday when I found out. The tears just continue to fall. And his mama, my sweet Aunt Beth and his daddy my Uncle Curt, were the ones that found him. My heart is broken for them. Oh how sad I am for their heartache and ours.

We all loved you Greg. Go rest high on that mountain. Tell Grandma and Grandpa we said hi when you see them!

We won't know the autopsy report for a few weeks I think. I just spent Memorial Day with him and hugged him and told him I loved him. I never imagined it would be my last time getting to do that.

So, please do me a favor, and hug your loved ones one more time for me. Tell them you love them. Because you or they may not wake up in the morning.

Dayslady

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family

Oh, such a tragic loss. And shock to all. Am so sorry for everyone, my condolences and prayers for the family, the friends. God Bless.

DaysLady you are in my heartfelt thoughts and prayers. Prayers for this family and comfort for your shock and grief. The phrase you used "go rest high on that mountain", the song that comforted us when my Dad passed. I hope it comforts you for a moment.

I am so sorry for the sudden death of your cousin. But I'm glad you were able to spend a happy day with him before. My prayers go up for you and all who loved him. May God hold you tight in His arms during this difficult time.

Awww, Dayslady, I'm so sorry for the shocking loss of your cousin. It's hard to know what to say other than just so sorry. That is so sad all round.

Back