Prayers for my family

Thanks everyone. My dad's flying out to California early tomorrow morning. My uncle is flying out from Moscow and my grandpa from Tel Aviv (he had a concert there) also to LA to make the necessary arrangements. I think after this they'll all just buy a house here in Philly to be closer to us (as was the plan originally). It's just hard to think about now because the house next door to us foreclosed (the former owner was a doctor who lost his license for illegally dealing prescription meds), and we were talking to our realtor about bringing down the fence between the homes so that my grandparents could move in there together after buying it. Not sure what's gonna happen now, if my grandpa will still get that house or another one. My uncle and his family were planning to move back to the States for work anyways, but since LA is so expensive anyways and now there won't be a reason to go there, they might just move to Philly. My grandma will probably be buried here anyways.

It just seems so unreal right now. I was going to call her today to tell her about the cruise, and the study-abroad SEAmester trip I was probably taking next semester. We'd talked before about going together to Japan and India at some point, and those are two stops on the cruise. My dad also wanted to get a chance to chat with her about his job interview and everything. Tomorrow I told my mom I want to go to synagogue. I just need to be close to God, because now that is also being close to her. And I'd been wanting to go this week anyways.

You have my sympathy, and prayers for you all. I know how close you were , may God Bless and watch over you, your grandmother, and all the family.

DaysD, I just found this about your grandma.

I'm so sorry. I'll add you and your family in my prayers.

<<Hugs>>

Back