Prayers for my Grandma

S

Sparkster

My Grandma is in hospice and is expected to pass soon. She has not been doing well for quite some time but the hospice nurse is saying it will be any day now. She has barely had anything to eat or drink for awhile, probably 2-3 weeks. My mother and her siblings all were together the other day along with my Grandpa and prayed over her. They've all given her their blessing to go be with Jesus. I just pray her suffering ends soon and that the Lord brings peace to my Grandpa. I appreciate your prayers.

Thank you all for the kind words and prayers. Grandma went to go be with the Lord this evening. My mother was there with her when she passed. It's obviously a sad time but also such a relief since she's finally no longer suffering. Not sure yet if the funeral will be Wed or Thurs but I'm just glad I'll be able to go....we're leaving for vacation Fri morning. So I've been struggling the past week or so with the guilt of hoping she passes prior to us leaving or worrying about her dying while we are gone and not being able to be there because of that. All in God's time, I guess. Thanks again everyone....I know your prayers helped. :hug:

I'm sorry for your loss! I know the feeling exactly about praying for timing. I just went through a situation myself where I struggled with trusting God's time, and kept praying for God to give me the "timing" I wanted. It all worked out though, but I completely understand that guilt. Take a deep breath- God loves you and so do I. Thank GOD we're forgiven! :)

Back