Prayers for Poirot

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Poirot, hasn't been on the board since Sunday. She was in the hospital earlier in the month. Unsure what is happening now.

We need to pray for her.

God, please take care of Barbara during this time. Let her know she is missed and we care about her. Amen.

Thank you all for the thoughts and especially the prayers, which were badly needed, and they worked. Have been in hospital since last Sunday, nearly died , was told. Very bad bowel infection, still recovering and on meds, heart & antibiotics. Was very out of it, don't remember much about the beginning, especially being helicoptered up to Duluth, no memory of that at all.

Ambulances, stretchers , moved here, there and everywhere, it seemed. Son was called to get to hospital, as his mom was not going to make it. He stayed constantly, finally having to drive up there Saturday afternoon, to bring me home. Don't know what I'd have done, or now will do, without him, he has to drive back mid-state to his place, they have given him so much time off already. So thankful for the prayers. He did post on Facebook, keeping family aware and up to date.

Still not "all better", plus i do need to have someone here for a few hrs. every day.

Back