Prayers for Poirot

Poirot, I'm glad you're home now. What was wrong with sounds terrible. Please take care of yourself.

I've been wondering the past few days if we need a contact number under our profiles. I'm here everyday
and if I'm there might be something wrong. Something Wayne needs to think about.

Am alone here, no home health care. Evidently they wanted to keep me in hospital in Minnesota, & attempted to contact home care outfits. 2 did not service this area, they had not heard from the 3rd. Since I am in Wisconsin, seems logical to try for something more local here. But alas, the weekend......cannot reach anyone.........will try with local physician, fortunately, have a regular appt. Tues.

Poirot, contact your church. They can take turns bringing you meals.

Anyone who is alone needs a phone buddy. My aunt had someone she talked to everyday
who was also alone. When aunt moved closer to my mom, she lived in an assisted living place.
Their rule was if someone missed more than one meal, then they were checked. They should
do after one meal, but each place is different.

Poirot - So relieved to hear from you and very sorry you went through this. Grateful you received treatment and will have some in-home care. We all sent you positive energy and heartfelt wishes for a good outcome, and it looks like the power of the board has made that happen. Will keep sending prayers and transmitting good vibes for your recovery and improved health overall in the near future.

Poirot, glad you are home, and feeling so much better. We all appreciate you here so much, and send our love and our thanks to you for just being you. Stay safe, keep posting when you can so we will know how you are doing, my friend . We are so grateful to our higher power for your better health.

:big hug:

Please continue prayers for Barbara.

She's been lurking the past couple of days. She told me she was back in hospital, but is home now.

God, please take care of Barbara. Let her get the rest she needs and have people remember her
during the holidays.

Back