Prayers for Samantha Edele

rascalsmom43947

Reaction score
Please pray for little Samantha Edele...she was born on Thursday with some breathing problems. She is the little sister of the 4 little girls I posted pictures on here last year and the granddaughter of my dear friend Jo who hosted my wedding last year. They are hoping for more improvement today so they don't have to send her to a NICU down in West Palm Beach, they think she breathed in liquid during the delivery and so she has been on oxygen since her birth.

Thanks for all your prayers!

Thanks Shirley!!! I just got an update from Jo...she is doing better. Her Mom is able to hold her and feed her now...she is improving and if it keeps up they may move her back to the room with mommy and let her stay another night. Ya our littlest pink tornado has had a rough beginning....but she will be fine I am sure.

I got a text from Samantha's Mommy, and she is doing much better! She won't have to be moved to the NICU and mommy can stay in her room since there were a lot of discharges. I told her we are going to have a great celebration when she gets home and she is thrilled. Thank you all for your prayers.

She is doing much better...off the oxygen and now they are getting her to take a bottle instead of the feeding tube. Mom is still at the hospital and Dad is with the girls....I am on call for help....Grandma Jo had to go up to her daughters house today....so they know to call if they need help with my pink tornados. God has truly done a miracle since yesterday morning!!! Thank you all for your prayers and concern.

I'm joining the party very late. Glad to hear that Samantha is doing so well. Saying a prayer that all continues to be well.

Back