Prayers needed

mae00

Reaction score
I come to you guys today asking that you keep a friend's family in your prayers, especially her young son. It has been a very rough year and a half for them and they will be laying her to rest today and saying their last earthly goodbyes to her. However, they are facing a huge obstacle once this part of the journey is done. I can't reveal the details, but the Lord knows. I ask that you lift them up and pray that this ordeal will work out in their favor so that they may continue to work on the healing process.

Thank you all so much!

I come to you guys today asking that you keep a friend's family in your prayers, especially her young son. It has been a very rough year and a half for them and they will be laying her to rest today and saying their last earthly goodbyes to her. However, they are facing a huge obstacle once this part of the journey is done. I can't reveal the details, but the Lord knows. I ask that you lift them up and pray that this ordeal will work out in their favor so that they may continue to work on the healing process.

Thank you all so much!
Sorry to hear it, Prayers going their way!

I just wanted to take a moment and say how much I really appreciate you guys praying for this family. This little boy has been through an enormous amount of turmoil over the last year. Right now, things are proceeding the way we would like but the battle is far from over and it is really taking a toll on him emotionally. I know that God will see this little man through tho.

Thank you all so much, not only from me but from the family as well. They have said that they could feel all the prayers being said for them.

I just got word that things have not gone in the direction that we were praying for. Losing his mom was bad enough but now to be in the situation he is in......well, it's just heartbreaking. I'm sitting here at work right now trying to fight back the tears because I know what this means for him and am afraid what it may do to him if things don't change soon. I'm not sure how much more he can take. Please keep this young man lifted up in prayers.

I pray that things go a little easier for this little gentleman during the next few weeks especially. Christmas is a very difficult time of the year, if you have lost anyone, or if things are not running smoothly in one's own life. I pray that his life becomes brighter, and the rough spots smooth out and he begins to see the other side of the mountain, and that things become a whole lot more enlightened. I am sending special prayers for this little fellow, and that our Father in Heaven will protect him with the Loving Hand of a Father that can ease the pain. God will hold him close.

Will continue to pray that things go in the way that is best for this young one. I'm guessing that some of the adults in his life are putting their wants ahead of his needs. If so, I hope they realize the disservice they are doing and come to their senses.

Back