Prayers needed

Thanks, Tina. I closed my eyes last night after I posted here. I finally fell back to sleep. I'm waking
up with odd songs in my head and it keeps going.

I had problems sleeping after my mom died. I slept on the couch a long time and I can't do that
again. I think the doctor gave me depression medicine. It took awhile, but it worked.

I'll try the chamomile tea. Melatonin doesn't work for me.

I don't have smartphone or earbuds so I'm not able to do things that way.

I have appt to see my doctor tomorrow afternoon. Yippee.

My cousin told me to tell you that there are a few handyman type businesses in the area who might be able to help with hauling stuff to a dumpster for a small fee - she was going to get me more information on the ones she knew.

She said you might see If there were any high schoolers who needed community service hours in the complex - landlord might know - the kids need community service hours to graduate at many schools and might be willing to haul stuff for you. (If the apartment complex has a dumpster or whatnot this would be easy for teen boys.)

Kat you have my love and also my sincere sadness for your loss. I am so proud of the folks here who have given you such very good advice. Your idea to speak with an attorney is a very good idea. I pray you are able to stay safe and strong. You are loved my friend.

Back