Pregnancy(ies)

Yeah but this would be more buyable since the writers really had to fool with the timeline to make it so for Nicole and Sami's pregnancies. Unfortunately I think in this situation it would be more interesting if it were JJ that was the daddy.

I admit, the thought went through my head about Gabi ending up pregnant but then I quickly dismissed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, please no. Remember, Salem can really only have one pregnancy at a time. If there are two, then one will end in trauma/miscarriage/etc.

Can't she have a DNA test using her blood before the baby comes to tell who the dad really is? I mean do the writers think that every woman who gets pregnant isn't smart enough to know who the father is? Literally it was just a MINUTE ago that Lani and Eli did the deed. Did anyone tell Lani how far along she is? Maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Reactions: jgk
Kayla told her she was "barely" pregnant. She and JJ had sex the night Theo was shot. Then she and Eli had sex on Christmas Eve and her pregnancy test was on January 2nd (because the day before, Hope said it was still New Year's day). So in "Salem time" she was nine days pregnant when Kayla did the test. But we all know timelines in Salem are fluid and don't mean anything.

Maybe if we're lucky, she'll be pregnant with twins, with JJ and Eli each being a father. :sarcasm:

Back