Preview 2024

It cracks me up that back in August I had this text about Tate with a friend just before we found out he was returning:
So it’s about time for him to come back to town as a high school senior turning 18 with a drug problem and have a girlfriend who is pregnant lol
When you’ve been watching soaps for too long and almost predict a storyline perfectly. haha

Konstantin is still going to be around — oh barf! As for him going up against Steve and John, unless Salem’s traditional heroes are losing it with age, they will wipe the floor with the grifter Greek. He’ll look like a spinach pie that got stepped on.

More teens means more boredom, and the whole idea of Tater Tot going to jail is absurd. What has he done, taken over JJ’s old role of teen window breaker?

Last edited:
No Christmas/New Year's miracle for Nicole.

How about a Valentine's Day Massacre? Meaning, Sloan's secret will be blown to pieces. But don't want to wait until February.

At that couples' dinner, John was very reflective and spoke of secrets. Perhaps they have to do with Konstantin, even though he can't remember him?

Last edited:

The rampant drug problem in Salem hits crucial levels and Rafe, Harris, the Salem police department and mayor’s office investigate and are determined to get to the bottom of it and all involved.

Tate takes the fall for Holly.

Alex and Theresa’s relationship is in flux.

Sloan continues to unravel and baby Jude’s christening is delayed.

Paulina’s health scare will be revealed.

A Valentine’s Day wedding is planned.

Steve and Konstantin try to gauge what the other is hiding while Konstantin and Maggie grow closer.

Xander and Sarah change the status of their relationship and custody over Victoria.

Stephanie and Everett continue to bond over their past

Brady accuses Kristen of turning Rachel against him.

I wonder why I watch too. They do have two stories that keep me checking in:

- I want to see Sloan’s life implode and Nicole get her baby back.
- I want to see Xander get his rightful inheritance.

I have a feeling I’ll be waiting until next Christmas for both.

Sloan continues to unravel: Maybe viewers would like to see Sloan in Bayview.

Maggie and Konstantin grow closer: Victor must be spinning in his grave. Has Maggie’s b/s detector ceased working?

Brady accuses Kristen of turning Rachel against him: Next, he might be blaming the Kritter for Tater Tot’s legal trouble.

Back