Princess Gina

I also am not a fan of Princess Gina but if it is a way to explain Hope's behaviour and hypocrisy in her approach to upholding the law, then I don't mind. If Princess Gina makes a comeback through Hope, It'd be nice in my opinion to have Greta Von Amberg return to be apart of the storyline.

It is possible there could be a Halloween party????
That's what I said the other day after watching the preview clip. I'm wondering if people think Princess Gina is back due to how Hope is dressed for what appears to be a Halloween party. In that clip, I didn't notice the blond streaks in the sides of her hair (which they always have when Hope is acting like Gina).

7920781.jpg
7fcfda35a8ca8e9f69e5562dee97a986.jpg

I seriously do not think the character of Hope would ever dress up as Princess Gina for a Halloween Party. Would almost seem a bit dark and morbid in my opinion. Doctor Rolf is back and is the one who created the Gina persona in Hope. I am gonna speculate that Dr. Rolf switches Hope back into Gina temporarily to get her off his case.

Writers' giving us more Looney Tunes... :huh: :fan:

I loved the Princess Gina storyline. I really hope that if they revisit it would be to tie up the loose ends that were never resolved, such as the true paternity of Greta Von Amburg or why Vivian always got scared of Lili Faversham everytime she saw her.

Back