Question about obscure minor character from 1992/1993

Status
Not open for further replies.

E Joel

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything about the character of Pam Lawson who appeared in 1992/1993? Most notably which episodes she appeared in and if there are any clips online featuring this character?

This appears to be a picture of her:

19921_helena_bozich_01.jpg

Also an article about her:

http://www.backtothebay.net/features/where-is-helena-bozich.shtml

Thank you for confirming this! :)

Yes I'm aware of that article. I am in fact one of the people trying to find her, as she disappeared from Australia after 1988 and it has only recently came to light that she appeared in DOOL in 1992. If you have any screencaps or clips featuring her character in DOOL that would be extremely helpful.

Then I'm guessing there are no video clips of her online or screen shots.

Did do the search on Pam and came up empty.

Problem with IMDB is almost anyone (if you sign up) can post stuff to a resume, without having to back it up much.

No Pam Lawson character exists in my daily cast lists, which cover the whole show.

Also, none of those four airdates correspond to anyone named Pam:

# 6916...Airdate 12/10/92:
Bo, Carly, Carrie, Jack, Jennifer, Jo, John, Lawrence, Marcus, Marlena, Nicholas, Roman, Vivian, Shawn Douglas, Abigail, Brady, Guard (Don), Salem Inn Waiter, Worker, Man.

# 6925...Airdate: 12/23/92:
Abe, Austin, Billie, Bo, Carly, Carrie, Ivan, John, Lawrence, Marlena, Roman, Lisa, Detective, Charles, Bartender (Clint), Waitress (Linda), Ike, Man at Bar.

# 6941...Airdate: 1/15/93:
Bo, Carly, Jennifer, John, Julie, Lawrence, Marlena, Nicholas, Philip, Rebecca, Roman, Taylor, Dave, Lisa, Nora (Makeup Artist), Stage Manager, Josh, Man, Zeus (cat).

# 6942...Airdate: 1/18/93:
Alice, Billie, Bo, Carly, Jack, Jennifer, John, Julie, Lawrence, Marlena, Rebecca, Roman, Taylor, Tom, Victor, Abigail, Dave, Lisa, Tony Becker, Cop (Wilson).

Wonder why those fictitious airdates were added to Helena's resume??

Would it at all be possible for this person to have been a background character? The odd thing is she was born and living in Australia, but if she was on Days she would have had to come to the U.S., as I don't think a film crew went to Australia back then. Plus, she is supposed to have moved to New Zealand.
I wonder where the info or mis-info came from that cited those Days of our Lives episodes on IMDB.

I was wondering the same thing, Barb, after reading Jason's reply.

Sounds like the girl did that other TV show, then quit acting and went on with her life.

Would it at all be possible for this person to have been a background character? The odd thing is she was born and living in Australia, but if she was on Days she would have had to come to the U.S., as I don't think a film crew went to Australia back then. Plus, she is supposed to have moved to New Zealand.
I wonder where the info or mis-info came from that cited those Days of our Lives episodes on IMDB.

Those are all the characters who had a speaking role in the episode. So, if you mean could she be an "extra" in the background, I guess. But no extras have ever been given character names to my knowledge.

Yep, that's what I thought. There is no listing for a Pam Lawson in my Days book either, not that I expected to find one......but I knew Jason47 has all those cast lists, including the under 5s.

Actually, there is a note that someone wrote, saying they saw the person in a shopping mall in New Zealand, talked to the woman, who said yes, she was in that Australian program, but it was years ago. And she said her name was now Helena Williams, she was married, had a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back