Quote of the day - Gabi and Nick (3/31/14)

TylerJax

Reaction score
Gabi to Nick "Nick, I've known you long enough to know when you're lying"

Really, Gabi! He lied before you cracked him on the head - denying any involvement in the modeling contract. He's been lying since his return! You wouldn't see a lie coming if it was heading straight for you at 60 mph!

I can't stand Gabi. I know the reason she is so determined to give Nick the benefit of the doubt is because she feels guilty about the whole hitting him with a rock and throwing him in the river thing...but really, enough is enough. deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum....JS

i would hope within time she begins to see Nick for who he truly is and not who she wishes him to be. This whole "I know you" thing - doesn't hold water. The problem is, she NEVER knew him and i have a feeling his dangerous side is going to come back and bite her on the backside. Sonny is right to step in, for all their sake's. I just hope he doesn't soon.

Gabi to Nick "Nick, I've known you long enough to know when you're lying"
This is truly one of those OMG statements that make people wonder if Gabi is the densest person ever to live in Salem. Bad judgment and bone-headed mistakes are commonplace in Salem, but rarely does a character sink to the level of someone who shouldn't ever be allowed out alone. If Gabi continues to go down this road, perhaps Will, Sonny, and Rafe should see Justin about getting a judge to declare her incompetent.

When she said that line I didn't know what I wanted to do more, reach through the TV and slap her until my hand hurt or bang my head on my desk. Either way, when a show makes me want to inflict pain upon myself, that's a good indicator that they need to end this particular storyline quickly.

Okay quick theory. Nick will use Gabi to keep everyone at bay, so to speak. Gabi already got in Sonny's face about him going through her to get to Nick...so that tells me that she will be willing to do anything for him. Also that tells me that it will pit her and Nick against almost everyone else in Salem. Nick will use Ari in his favor to gain ground with Gabi and keep her around because he knows she's her weakness and her fear of losing Ari to Will and Sonny will play a pivotal role. Which again will anger alot of people. I have a feeling that these people will try to protect her and Ari so will go to an extreme to dispose of Nick.

By the way, i don't believe this whole amnesia act where he seems to have forgotten Gabi was also by the river that night and Sami and Kate only did what they did because of what she did to Nick. That will also come back and bite her on the backside. I can't believe she doesn't remember how easily he can turn on someone. Look at what happened at the lake with him trying to blackmail her about her past and trying to force himself on her. She needs to get a clue before she ends up getting herself and i fear her daughter into a very dangerous mess, one she won't be able to get herself out of, or clean up for that matter. What is that saying about everything happens in threes. She basically got away with the Melanie thing, the Nick thing, i have a feeling the third time won't be the charm and she will finally pay for all her past transgressions. Okay i'm done.

By the way, i don't believe this whole amnesia act where he seems to have forgotten Gabi was also by the river that night and Sami and Kate only did what they did because of what she did to Nick.
He's already admitted it was an act.

Reactions: jgk
In Will and Sonny's apartment; he told Kate, Sami and Gabi he remembered everything. And he said he didn't blame Gabi because of what happened (him trying to rape her); and he's been using that (along with Percy's pictures) to blackmail Kate into a job and Sami into hiring Gabi as a Countess W model.

Being deceitful appears to be a requirement to live in Salem. Theo is perhaps the only one who would be able to NOT lie and that's only if they pay attention to his autism.

Back