SPOILER !! Recap of cast for late September

Jason47

Reaction score
Thanks to the taping schedule from Friday and all of the social media posts today, we have confirmation of all these people still airing the last week of September. So, here's a list of who's been spotted (and hasn't been spotted) in the last few days at the studio:

Combining with cast working last Friday, here's the cast confirmed to be airing the weeks of September 25/October 2:

Kristian Alfonso/Hope
John Aniston/Victor
Camila Banus/Gabi
Judi Evans/Adrienne
Mary Beth Evans/Kayla
Billy Flynn/Chad
Galen Gering/Rafe
Deidre Hall/Marlena
Bill Hayes/Doug
Drake Hogestyn/John
Olivia Rose Keegan/Claire
Lauren Koslow/Kate
Wally Kurth/Justin
Eric Martsolf/Brady
Marci Miller/Abigail
Casey Moss/JJ
Stephen Nichols/Steve
Kyler Pettis/Theo
James Reynolds/Abe
Suzanne Rogers/Maggie
Christopher Sean/Paul
Freddie Smith/Sonny
Sal Stowers/Lani
Josh Taylor/Roman
Paul Telfer/Xander
Greg Vaughan/Eric
Jordi Vilasuso/Dario
Vanessa Williams/Valerie
Arianne Zucker/Nicole
**Thaao Penghlis/Andre (Andre's party listed for week of 9/25, so probably there too)

Not accounted for in Friday/Tuesday tapings:
Lucas Adams/Tripp
Lamon Archey/Eli
Nadia Bjorlin/Chloe
Melissa Reeves/Jennifer (in Hawaii this week)
**Gabrielle Haugh/Jade (Paige Searcy said her contract was for 6 months, thru February; taping Jeepers Creepers in Louisiana in February/March)
**James Lastovic/Joey (last confirmed day at work March 22 for Emmy interview, same week as "not renewed" tweet)

Susan Seaforth Hayes/Julie (think she was in makeup room in a recent post)
Bryan Dattilo/Lucas
Meredith Scott Lynn/Anne
Aaron Spears/Raines
Craig Welzbacher/Myron (tweeted having lunch at commissary earlier this month)

Thanks, Jason.

Surprised to see Xander still there. Maybe there is more to the kidnapping story.

I truly hope that Tripp & Eli are still around, just not taping during that time. Both are good actors, better than some of the casting decisions made in the past year. And Lucas, same goes for him.

Didn't Lamon Archey (Eli) post the photo with T-Boz (Sheila) last week? So seems he is still around.

Tripp and Eli are both logical cuts from the Higley era.

I'd be ok with Tripp being some type of scam set up by Angelo. I think Eli should stay. Dario is a more logical cut. Let's get back to just Rafe and Gabi and bring back Belle and/or Carrie instead.

I honestly would be ok with Valerie getting cut too unless they bring David back.

Steve & Tripp had DNA test right away. But I would like to know how Tripp found Angelo in the first place. Ava is not the one who set up the trust fund for Tripp, it was Angelo, who had handled her estate after she died. He was getting the money, but since Tripp was her son, set that up. Hate that it all is so convoluted, and we "just accept whatever". LOL

So basically, almost the same cast as today, with the exception of Deimos and Ciara.

Hope it gets more interesting. Can't remember the last time this show has been so dull, for this long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dario is a more logical cut.
It wasn't my opinion of character, just who created them. Makes sense to cut characters created by the previous headwriter if there has to be a cut. Frankly I'd like Tripp to hang around but NOT be Steve and Ava's kid. And I like Eli, too, even if he's dumb as a post. For me Horton always beats any other family.

Back