Red Squirrel

Thanks girls, and my little Tex Mex... I have missed seeing your writings, looking forward to the next one, And Squirrel, I am sooo looking forward to see your posts again... Takes more out of one that is weak and feeling shaky, to sit and hold the fingers in place to type, and not wear out the backspace button to make sure it is something others can read. We love you Squirrel, so come back soon, and thanks again Tex, and you warm my heart... love you both.

Love you Pretender!!! HUGS and More HUGS!!! Now that I'm not suffering from major writers block, I'll start a new story. I know I didn't finish the last one, but it was so long ago...its kinda stale. I want something new, and I think I have some good ideas...

Hope my Squirrel is progressing as the medical world would hope she would do... Rest easy sweetie, do what the Doctors say, eat all your greens, (phooey) and gain the strength so you can come back.. Love you...

Go for it Tex Mex gal pal... put those thinkers on and spend some time at the computer, and I will keep watch so I can spend some time reading your output..... Love you to gal pal...

Back