"Remember When"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Cathy, for this trip down memory lane!

Wayne Northup IS Roman to me. Chris Kosichek (Josh Taylor) just doesn't do it for me, even today when he is speaking (7/21 in US) with Marlena about Sami...

Ahhhh, the good old "Days"!!!

And I love the scene where Kayla was to help Steve with his eye. Seemed SO real. If only he'd get a glass eye now, and rid of that patch...Steven Nichols is such a beautiful man.

Yea, Wayne will always be Roman to me too. I am watching the series of clips from when he and Marlena went to Mexico after Sam's death in the early 80's and it is so good. Such rich writing and comedy too. I loved them together in the beginning. Yes, those were the good old Days!!!

Those were definately the "DAYS". I don't think I would have ever made it through high school with out our new "VCR" back then, I would have had to quite to watch Days.
I do so miss Jack and Jen (Melissa was my favorite). What happen to the good ole love stories, and it wouldn't have been the 80's without Calliopee's earings.

Those were definately the "DAYS". I don't think I would have ever made it through high school with out our new "VCR" back then, I would have had to quite to watch Days.
I do so miss Jack and Jen (Melissa was my favorite). What happen to the good ole love stories, and it wouldn't have been the 80's without Calliopee's earings.

I could say what happened, but I won't...

Awwwwwww.....thanks rascalsmom43947 for that! :smile:

Oh.....how I miss Kimberly & Shane! :cry2:

And those Patch & Kayla scenes felt like they were just yesterday, I remember them so well. :patch:

Thanks again! :clap:

That was just fantastic. I started watching Days in the early eighties as my aunt was addicted to it and I stayed with her during the day while mum was at work. I wish we could see more romance like we did then, the Bo/Hope love story has always had me hooked, still love those two today!!

I loved this montage allof my favorties were there. This is the way days should write all there couples. They should have more romance.

That montage was wonderful! The scenes were before my time, but I would love to see that kind of writing come back. Romance without the lust and casual encounters.

And I love the scene where Kayla was to help Steve with his eye. Seemed SO real. If only he'd get a glass eye now, and rid of that patch...Steven Nichols is such a beautiful man.

ITA... If they could do a surgery back then to "fix" his eye then they should be able to do something today!! besides that I feal sorry for the new baby because i think it would honestly scare me to have someone with only one eye and a patch looking over me all the time!! :patch:

That was a wonderful m-vid, thanks for recommending it!

Two others that I think everyone here would really enjoy (if you haven't seen them already; I think they're amazing!):

Jungleland: Days of Our Lives 1982-84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb4XbW-ya4w

American Pie: Days of Our Lives 1984-86
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPTYdnS32yE&feature=related

yep those two are some of my favorites!! I could not make it without youtube and the good ole Days!!!

Oh Yes indeed. So would I. I loved it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back