Remembering my Sister

Beautiful. I'm very sorry for your loss and may your sister RIP.

What a heartfelt tribute! I still miss my sister, and it has been a number of years, but memories we have are cherished always. Thank you for sharing this, KathyLu. May your sister rest in peace, safely in God's loving arms.

I am with you KathyLu. I have read and re read a couple of your poems, and love every one of them. God and His many angels will take real good care of her. Will talk with you later....but this is a great tribute to her....

Kathy, I have now been in and out of the site enough to have read a lot of your handiwork... They are real good Kathy. You should bind them into a single or series of readable hand books, and watch us who like to lay in bed and read, get us one of those hand books, and get comfy... I pray things are getting easier... for you, for your siblings, and for your kids and grand kids... You and he rest of your family you have mentioned to me, are truly in the hands of our Lord, and He will give you strength to face any more unforeseen things... You have done some great things with the site, and I think the Lord has a mighty large protective hand in that too. Love you KathyLu

Very beautiful words, KathyLu and a special tribute to your sister. I'm sure she is beaming with pride and hope you still feel her love. Sorry for yours and your family's loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss KathyLu
Your poem is beautiful. Trying to hold back tears . Sounds like my family, with extended family our family is big and musical. I lost my cousin last month at 48 . We must take comfort in knowing God is taking care of them. That is the only way I can handle the thought of loved ones not with us.

Happy Mother's Day KathyLu.. I could do no more than Wish You Peace, Love, and Chocolates... We all love you dear, take care, and enjoy Sunday.

Back