Reminder: Special Report preemptions on Wed. 2/27

Jason47

Reaction score
REMINDER: NBC NEWS SPECIAL REPORT WILL PREEMPT "DAYS" IN MANY AREAS ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27.

NBC News Special Report coverage of Michael Cohen's testimony will preempt "Days of Our Lives" in many markets and possibly most of the nation on Wednesday, February 27. Coverage is scheduled to begin at 10AM ET and conclude at some point in the afternoon. Like most recent news preemptions, it is most likely that "Days" will still be aired online later in the evening, so if you miss the episode, check back later at NBC.com or the NBC App.

Thanks, Jason.

Do you know if Days will be shown on the Cozi channel on the east coast?

Cannot find any info on when/if NBC will run Days. The hearing took a break at noon, but just went to talking heads, of course.
I have checked the NBC site, my local nbc station site......just nothing

I'm curious to know whether you get the whole show or just the break time from the hearing.

I got the last 15 minutes of the show where I live.

Here it started on time, but I am guessing it will go back to the hearing, once they resume.

Those who missed it got to miss the Sexy Sarah/Eric dream - lucky you! Also, Justin read Will and Sonny the riot act for admitting what they did without waiting for him and said that there is NO WAY he would take their case- it is a sure fire loser. He did get them out on bail, though.

And John asked Diana if there was any way that she could "neutralize" their son. Then they argued about whether John should tell Marlena the truth. And she agreed to try to talk Leo into letting Sonny out of the marriage.

And some snark with Victor telling Leo to put a shirt on and stop hitting on all the men. Leo said his shirts are packed and Henderson must have had some fun going through his drawers. And a reference to family jewels that I chose to ignore.

Eric and Marlena talked about how he couldn't get any sleep because of the Rex/Sarah action in the next room. Marlena told Eric that he should go for what he wants and not set aside his feelings.

That's it so far!

Perhaps the TV stations didn't know we can CHOOSE to watch news channels...Maybe they should allow fans that same ability to choose DOOL and forget about making it hard for fans to watch DOOL episodes.

Liza you should do the summary under Today in Salem. Others can post what they
saw there too

Sarah told Rex about the stupid call she made on Valentine's Day, to which Rex took all the blame and said that he needed to do a better job at reassuring her.

Leo wants to negotiate something with Victor - h said that the ship had already sunk. Then Dian came in and wanted to talk to him and sent Leo out.

Justin found out about the Valentine diversion and went ballistic, while Will and Sonny were giggling abut the pillow placement (and truly acting like 6-year olds). Justin told them they had to stay away from each other (so maybe he is taking the case, which he also said is being handled by the corrupt DA who already knew the whole story).

Now, it's 1:30 so I don't know how much more I will get to see. Hope the helps a little.

Back