REQ: 90s Videos and Transcripts

Susan8876

Reaction score
I have been looking for videos and trandscripts of the huge storyline with Austin and Sami from 1995 when she was pregnant with his 'baby' I know it was the mid 90s like 1995-1997 when they learned that Will was Lucas's son. I really want to see Will's birth too.

Also I have been looking for when Sami was paralized and everyone thought she was faking. And Eric talked with it and said she wasn't. Turns out Sami was stabbing herself with something in her hand.

Can anyone please help me get these videos and transcripts?

Thank you,

Susan

I remember Sami was hit by Austin with a car and was parlaized. She was able to walk not long after and continued to play that she couldn't so Austin would stay with her and Will. It was a great story. Loved when Carrie found out the truth.

I have been looking for videos and trandscripts of the huge storyline with Austin and Sami from 1995 when she was pregnant with his 'baby' I know it was the mid 90s like 1995-1997 when they learned that Will was Lucas's son. I really want to see Will's birth too.

Also I have been looking for when Sami was paralized and everyone thought she was faking. And Eric talked with it and said she wasn't. Turns out Sami was stabbing herself with something in her hand.

Can anyone please help me get these videos and transcripts?

Thank you,

Susan

Hey Susan:

YOu can find all of that on youtube at 86jams and jarlenafan. Also johnmarlena.com has a slew of stuff on youtube.
Enjoy

cathy

Back