SPOILER !! Returning Character, Part 2

I'm hoping it was while Will was in L.A. I don't care that it doesn't explain the difference in looks - we're supposed to ignore that anyway. It would be a way to negate Will's death, affairs, but not the Will/Sonny marriage. It's a soap trope. I hope Ron C acknowledges this somehow.

Thanks, Jason.

I saw that and wondered where or where should I post this. I figured
someone would
:)

What is odd to me is I recall Alison Sweeney (Sami) tweet her first air date is October 13. Will is going to be in town almost a month before Sami shows up.

My bet is that Friday, Sept. 15 is the double wedding and Will shows up to stop the wedding

What is odd to me is I recall Alison Sweeney (Sami) tweet her first air date is October 13. Will is going to be in town almost a month before Sami shows up.

My bet is that Friday, Sept. 15 is the double wedding and Will shows up to stop the wedding

I think the wedding is at the end of the month based on behind the scenes photos we've seen. I'm betting we see him in captivity a la Bo 2015.

Dr. Rolf should be showing up soon as well so he will probably factor into this.

Love the picture of Will and Sonny. Can't wait for the return. ShaSha

Reactions: jgk
Or does Lucas figure he, himself, is seeing things due to being drunk?

And yes, am wondering the same about Will. (sorry, but I am still seeing that look on Will's face when Ben strangled him. Ugh.)

And there they are, in St. Luke's church. Amazing!

Hmmm. Maybe Will is drawn to Salem but doesn't know why. Lucas sees Will, Will doesn't have a clue who he is. Will leaves. Somehow Lucas finds out Will lives in Memphis, so calls Sami and off they and others go to try to find Will.

Personally, I am thrilled Ron C decided to redeem the horrible Will death story! I always loved Chandler Massey (Will), he is Will to me, and that grisly death scene made me cry. So whatever excuse they give to cover it will work for me. Just another loopy scenario at Days to set things in the right direction.

Back