Roman needs a gal!

Momof2boys

Reaction score
What's up with days not giving Roman some more content to his character? Why can't they hook him up with someone? Preferably someone new...

Why doesn't days use their talent????:confused:

If I was writing a storyline for Roman involving a relationship, I would probably try to hook him back up with Kate. It might work out better now that Sami and Lucas appear to be drifting apart as Kate and Roman never did see eye to eye when it came to Sami. Ava wouldn't work because she is interested in John and also Roman wouldn't care for the idea since she was involved in the death of his father. Celeste would be a possibility if you would want to pursue the interracial couple angle and she would also be able to help him solve crimes with her psychic abilities. The only other option would be if Marlena sought comfort/friendship from Roman due to her current problems with John and found herself having unexpected deeper feelings for him and they ended up a couple. Other than that, you would have to either bring back a really old cast member like Gloria Loring (Liz, and rewrite history) for instance or a new character altogether.

I do think the possibility of a Kate/Roman hook up is strong. They sort of hinted at it a few weeks ago when they went out to dinner together. Could be...they did make a good couple.

Back