Rumor or spoiler about Gabi

BringBackJohnBlack

Reaction score
I saw that Gabi Hernandez gets violent again, and ends up pushing one of these 4 down the stairs. It's supposed to be a mystery who she pushes, but in another article, I read it was Julie. Seems about right.

DqkD_SFXcAEk0Fk.jpg

Maybe they can have Gabi develop multiple personalities. She can be Abbie, a/k/a Abby with an "ie", Arianna the First (her dead sister) and in a total twist, Nick Fallon. :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would actually love that. And, like you JS, I hope Gabi has some kind of brain injury/tumor, so she can be redeemed. Again, I think she's paying the price so that princess Abigail can remain perfect and I hate that!

And I guess I'm a pretty bad person, since, when I read the spoiler, and that it could be Julie, I said : YES, YES, YES !

It made me think of this scene from Friends:

Agreed, because at this point, there is no way to redeem the character after what she's done. Once the truth comes out, she'll go back to prison unless there is some extraordinary reason as to why she did everything (like a medical issue).

Sounds like Gabi can't stay out of jail. Julie will likely be seriously injured and press to charges with good ole Commissioner Hope. Again would put another strain on Hope and Rafe's relationship, maybe this will start the end of Hope and Rafe, as Julie being seriously hurt would make Hope angry.

I just hope that Rafe gets added to the story at some point. I'm tired of seeing him isolated to the interrogation room and only allowed to interact with Hope.

Why would Rafe be concerned with Gabi........ it's not like they are related or anything......:sarcasm:

and I hate what they've done to Gabi......

JS- good thought. We haven't heard anything about Gabi being written out, so they must have some plan to excuse her inexcusable behavior. It will be very hard to redeem her at this point, unless there is a serious brain injury. I suppose if they can redeem Ben for being a serial killer, they can find a way to redeem Gabi for being a vindictive, revenge-seeking witch.

Back