Rumor or spoiler about Gabi

I hope they don't go with another DID storyline. I can see the brain injury for a personality change...…..but, and that's a BIG but...……..she still would be doing the crime and have some punishment. The guy who murdered my brother was a psycho, multi-personality, paranoid schizophrenic. He was found guilty by reason of insanity and we managed to keep him in a high security mental hospital until he was in his 80s--about 30 years.

Maybe after Gabi recovers from whatever and she's likable again, Abigail can get her turn at revenge by gaslighting Gabi and causing her all kinds of angst. (That sound so familiar, somehow. :))

I hope Julie's doing it to defend Abby, and not with more accusations about Gabi killing her precious Nick.
You are funny! We all know Julie doesn't know when to shut up. If it's Julie she will go on a rant about believing Abby which will be completed by the straw that will break Gabi's back which is Julie gushing about her sweet innocent Nick. Then Julie will roll like a pachinko ball. The only stairs I can imagine Julie going down are the ones in Alice's now Jenn's house which would be interesting to see how that would be filmed.

I would much rather see Gabi push Hope down a flight of stairs. I can't think of a better way to begin the demise of Rafe and Hope. Gabi could go into some sort of convulsion due to the tumor. Hope will be the ever hypocrite that she is and be completely understanding about Abby's DID but not about Gabi's tumor and she will just expect Rafe to agree with her.

JS- good thought. I suppose if they can redeem Ben for being a serial killer, they can find a way to redeem Gabi for being a vindictive, revenge-seeking witch.

I not sure they HAVE redeemed Ben. Remember what he did at the mansion with Stefan, etc. Was that a redeemable thing or his real personality. I want to think he's being redeemed.

Back