Rumors and more rumors are flying

Wonder if Eduardo had a child with someone else, or if he's a Hernandez cousin?
Would Eduardo have had the time? In his younger days, his schedule was so booked up with assorted homicides that he wouldn’t have had time for any luv action.

Hey, Dr. B.......thank you for mentioning KathyLu.......she was a long time member here, and good friend, tho we never met. Such a Days fan, we went back a long way, actually from another Days board, where I was a moderator (the owner evidently did not like taking care of it all, lolol) Kathy was one who encouraged me to go out and start up anew....and here we are. She lived down south, I knew she was not well......broke my heart when she passed. May she rest in peace. Thank you again. :big hug:
You’re welcome, Poirot. I always enjoyed Kathy Lu’s posts. My favorites were when she officially declared some misbehaving woman character to be a hag.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that there will be another installment of Beyond Days coming this summer or in production this summer. Apparently it takes residents of Salem to Europe. If I remember correctly Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, Tripp are to be in it.

Now I cannot find the article so maybe it was rumor.

I've read rumors that Nicole's exit is less that stellar, that her leaving with Holly was a much better written exit.

One report:

Steven Tankersley

@SouthernGh

I've already said enough on here lately. I gave enough clues about one "story" point that some of you correctly guessed what will happen. I'll just say that Nicole's exit is (bad word) dumb. Prepare yourselves. I've heard about it. I won't watch it. #Days

The actors who play Holly and Tate were in the 15,000th episode celebration pictures and videos, along with the girl who plays Holly's friend, Sophia. So I'm guessing the teens stay in Salem after Nicole leaves town with Jude.

I thought her contract renewal went down the toilet when they gave her an insulting low offer to stay (probably due to blowing the whistle on that jerk) and she said nope, then left.
The lack of class among TPTB is mind-boggling. They clearly don’t care that Days viewers love Nicole.

Back