Rumors and more rumors are flying

I haven't heard that Kon's daughter is alive. I think she was a scab invention and once he's gone at month end that's it. She would be old now anyhow, mid 50s at least.

I had heard duplicate Sloan might be on in another role but no idea what. Maybe new love interest for Alex?

Leo's new love interest is a Hernandez.

Last edited:
Guessing that's Dario, since there was a picture of the new Gabi with a young guy many suspected is a Dario recast.

Konstantin's daughter could've been greatly de-aged, the same as Orpheus' kids. They were close in age to Sami and Eric (when originally shown in 1987), yet when the writers pulled them out of mothballs in 2019, they were in the Will and Sonny age-range. So who knows? She could be anywhere between 20 and 70.

It's not Dario. His name is Javi or something like that.

Kon's daughter was pre pawn so she should be older than Brady, Sami, Eric etc but like you said it doesn't matter, Sarah should be older than any of them on screen and she is far younger than the other legacy kids.

LOL, yes, one gets into trouble at times for posting something that has not been revealed "officially" but with Days filming so far ahead (in comparison to other soaps) one never knows......and Days won't announce.....but then the actor shows up elsewhere, so you know they are out of Salem, and yet..........yep, we will be seeing Harris til perhaps June or July. LOL

I think he's been on back General Hospital for a handful of weeks now.

Back in 2016, actor Lamont Thompson was on Days as Detective Hayes (during the Jade and Joey runaway storyline) and literally on those same days, he was appearing on Y&R as Warden Pullman, even though he taped the shows months apart.

Same thing happened with Aaron D. Spears playing Commissioner Raines on Days, he was back to appearing on B&B as Justin Barber, with months between when he taped Days and when he went back to B&B.

I think Wally Kurth (Justin) has appeared on Days and GH at the same time, too. I also think Thaao Penghlis (Tony) happened to show up on GH and Days around the same time.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Greg Rikaart (Leo) appeared on Days and Y&R at the same time due to the huge time lag between taping and airing on Days.

Brady with Ava and Susan Banks returns? What’s next after that — Ava dumps Brady and he gets together with Susan Banks on the rebound? With every other guy on the show, this would be absurd, but with somebody who was so clueless that he had a child with Granny Kristen, anything is possible.

We probably will be seeing a few exits in the next months......while the show had temp writers, am sure they did not want to "rock the boat", and were probably just keeping all in place. The regulars are back now, so whatever plans they had before the strike, will undoubtably head in the direction they originally had.

I do agree that Ava doesn't seem to fit anywhere any more, has no story per se, but maybe something in the works?????

Maybe they can have Ava exit Salem, leaving the airport to parts unknown, then Taylor (Tayhag) Walker can walk through the opposite door, returning to Salem to support her sister Nicole. :rolleyes: :sarcasm:
JS, maybe Quinn Hudson could accompany Tayhag, planning to revive prostitution in Salem. This would be good news for the likes of Stefan Zero and sex-starved Salem U.. frat guys. He could also reopen the day spa where stressed out Salemites could forget their many problems. (Sloan would be a regular.) Thanks to the late poster, Kathy Lu, who coined the appropriate name, Tayhag.)

Hey, Dr. B.......thank you for mentioning KathyLu.......she was a long time member here, and good friend, tho we never met. Such a Days fan, we went back a long way, actually from another Days board, where I was a moderator (the owner evidently did not like taking care of it all, lolol) Kathy was one who encouraged me to go out and start up anew....and here we are. She lived down south, I knew she was not well......broke my heart when she passed. May she rest in peace. Thank you again. :big hug:

I read on another board that Patrika Darbo (Nancy Wesley) filmed some episodes that should air in October. Just hope they don’t involve Clyde.
With the tribute to Doug coming up in very late fall, I think we are gonna be seeing a lot of characters returning for a bit. Will be so good to see Nancy Wesley again.........

Remember.......RUMORS, so not verified yet........

But I read that BEN will be on, and a lot.......and that scripts are going thru the fall for the character.....If true, hope Robert Scott Wilson won't be playing two roles at same time. If we are lucky, Alex will have left town.

Back